Thursday, March 19, 2009

Introduction




Not only getting high scores is exhausted matter but also passing the program successfully is not easy task, this is what I have felt , the difficulty is not just some not understandable ideas or subjects but mostly studying for a long time continuously or for many days without having reset time. when I was in the first year of my B.Sc I heard advice from an one of our teaching staff he said " the best who can bear more not who do well in some exams then announces his exhausted " it was my logo during the B.Sc I and my friend Mohammad, I have met him on the first day of my joining the university of Mosul/ College of Electronics of Enginering, he is my first friend and the closest, we were studying seperately but discussing together and exchange the ideas, I think this gave us a lot confident that we sometimes say it is an one of the reasons that leads us to waste alot time before exams, he was really the best among us.


I have started studying M.Sc in Digital Communication here in Germany since 2008, the studying is wonderful here, actually I need much time to describe it, so i will skip it today.By the way you can do all of that easily unless you have had a gape between your currently study and last one.


Do not care this is not a rule but this is my idea maybe it is wrong or since I am slackening now to study the Advance DSP that I should examine after two weeks, it is really not easy and it was explained fast by the Prof. as there was no time to explain it in details, I am happy nowadays because my close friend will also join me here and the second will also have the same nearly and for additional reason I can not write it, it is mystery. Anyway I am not afraid of exams and especially Advance DSP since I have done many exams, and I have understood the lectures well, and I was an assistant in DSP exercises as well.





Last month was with a lot snow, snow is wonderful and it was really a good chance to capture some nice photoes, the weather is going wonderful nowadays and every thing is being nice, grass is having its green colous that seems amazing when you have a look at gardens or landscapes




2 comments:

  1. :D
    مبروووووووووك وان شاء الله الولد الصالح



    hope you will keep writing
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my dear,
    the baby needs arround two-three monthes to be born, so you are the first one who has asked me about the name of the blog, and of course congratulate on your engaging ;), Inshallah you will also marry and get smart and wonderful babies, I hope I can keep on writing since I have last exam after arround ten days and then will directly start next semester that is considered the most difficult one in this program, there will be many courses I guss arround 9 courses and seminar, by the way I will try to go on writing LOL, as I read in your blog you use LOL many times I guess it is the word that your nephew uses LOL.
    Hopefully seeing you here soon.
    best wishes LOL

    ReplyDelete