Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rearrangement my priorities

I must catch up with what I lost last days, now with this logo I can firmly say I am who I am, this is what I said to myself today, I will not ever leave my position to anyone else, I love the competition as I many times told my close friend Mohammad , during the B.Sc, the study is like a war and there are many battles inside it, if you didn't do well in one of them that doesn't mean you lost the war, you still have chance to compensate what you lost, I think the life is the same but be careful ;) don't loss many battles then dream of victory, no there are many others arround you try to win all the battles so loss an one pushes you down and to reimburse that is uneasy task. First of all list your dreams then write the time that is you think it is enough to achieve them, mostly some of them need a long time to be accomplished, be optimistic the desirable dreams deserve to be given a big part of your life, otherwise every one can achieve them easily, so that the success is not a road for the lazy or frustrated people, it is the road that can be walked by the hardworkers, so start walking and if you really have high potential run. starting means arriving but after how long? this is deterimined by your performance.

Today While I was studying, I glanced something moved fast, after focusing I knew it was a chipmunk, it seemed a little bit frightened, was in the garden of the dormitory. it somehow jumped fast to a tree when it spied someone approaching, directly I grabbed my camera and exploited the opportunity to closely capture some pictures, it was moving and jumping fast from branch to another and from tree to another, the shooting photoes was not so easy with its fast moving, sun was against me as well, the chipmunk was eatting something that can be seen easily in the some photoes, unfortunately, the chipmunk missed it, then it run away fast to a small near jungle.































Its lunch! after missing it.







No comments:

Post a Comment