Friday, March 20, 2009

Wandering

I am still wasting my time nowadays, although I am about to finish the first semester completely. Today I took some pictures while I was going and returning to the ALGAMAE to pray ,as you know today is a Fraiday, these pictures were shooted by my mobile so there is lack of quality and fast captured.



This station is where I wait buses daily, it is callled Bremaskamp.

This station is in the another side of the street where I daily get off from the buses. " actually these bus stations are not better than those that were fixed in Iraq !!!!! before some years but the different there were fast destroyed even though we do not have drunk people wander in the street who may do something out of their mind. so what is a reason?? What do you think?

This is a view near to the university.

These pictures were taken while I was wasting my time wisely, I was wandering inside the university, these gardens are a part of the university, the sport center is near to this garden where there are many sport fields available there and many students go there regularly.




Isn't nice? ;)


I know sunshine was in front of me so the picture is not completely nice.


I think these gardens are really nice, especially in spring and summer the grasses and trees really have remarkable views so I hoped to show you what I saw today ;) , I have a lot to write about but firstly pray to me I switch to study and do something useful.





Do you know why there is this cowrd? because there is celebration of the marriage!!! if you focus precisely, you can see the bridegrooms among the crowd.






This ship goes weekly to Sweden, It is quite big one.
All these pictures are without any processing. without make up.

One point I want to know your opinion about: I think I waste my time because the first semester was not easy and we had a lot study as well as the weather in winter was really cold. a lot rain and some snow, so we spent our time between the college and the flats and nowadays the weather is being changed so we in a such a way try to compensate some what we exerted and have relax time espcially there is no gap between the first and second semester, I think this is the reason, Do you agree with me? :-/

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reactivated my blogspot account :)

    Drunken people are a problem and cause many problems. But there are non-drunken germans, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo my friend.
    Congratulation on your new blog :), and thanks for your comment.
    I rarely see some drunk men during the Wochenende who can't control themselves completely, go right and left. as I heard from some friends the most thing that is done by them is laughing aloud and this is unharmful.
    Relax and exploit your time before the next semester, go to Strande ;) and have nice time there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey
    Don't deprive yourself of some fun every now and then...and do not worry much, I am sure you will manage your time.

    I will pray FOR you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo dear,
    Thanks for your nice comment and your point of view,
    I completely agree wiht you, you know who I am ;) and how I manage my time so do not think for a moment I deprive myself, thanks for you praying.
    Hoping seeing you soon, good luck

    ReplyDelete